Technocrat Management Team
An experienced team always helps in the growth of the company. Therefore, we have formed a team that is highly dedicated and well experienced in the trade of agro processing machines. We are backed by our engineers and technicians who ensure that only best quality machines are included in our range. They stringently check the products to detect their quality.
Spreading our wings far & wide also as a service provider. We have been blessed with a team of well mannered and educate staffs who understand the clients'''' requirements or problems. Using the latest technology, they strive to provide them with the best services.
Mr. Surendra L.Patel
- A Graduate Mechanical Engineers of 1961.
- Extensive experience of design & development industrial process machinery with leading companies.
- Toured Europe & U.S.A in 1984 in search processing technology and arranged technical co-operation in 1986 with U.S.A co for separation machinery for Agro Industries.
- Visited Germany & U.K in 2003, studied & brought technology of post harvest process machinery, especially for Potatoes & Onions.
- He published several technical articles in food magazines and presented technical papers at National Seminars of agro industries.
- His outstanding 45 years of experience is at disposal of our valued clients.
Mr. Sarthak S.Patel
- An Engineers of 1978 in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Valuable experience of working in high tech process industries.
- Joined family Company in 1991 to assist his father Mr.L.D.Patel & under take responsibilities of design, developments and marketing of separation machinery to Agro & food industries all over India.
- Visited Germany & U.K in 2003 & studied various new machinery for fruits and vegetables industries.
- He looks after technology, design, development & marketing of machinery manufactured by both companies.
- Masters of Business Administration in Marketing from AIS ST HELENS, Auckland. New Zealand.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Bachelors of Commerce from Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Looking after marketing of Goldin Agro processing plants & Equipments in India and Foreign .
- Joined family Company GOLDIN (INDIA) ENGG. CO in 2015 to look after manufacturing of separation machinery of American design.
- Handled erection & commissioning of plants at clients site.
- Undertook developments & manufacturing of post harvest process machinery for Potatoes & Onions design, developments and marketing of separation machinery to Agro & food industries all over India.
- He handles manufacturing, after-sales service in addition to procurement, accounting & general administration.