|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Capacity||Up to 10 TPH|
|Can Type||3 Dack|
Black Pepper Grader is used for fine cleaning and grading of big and small seeds, grains, spice seeds, cereals/pulses, oil seeds and any type of dry granular materials. Pre and post aspiration system with cyclone and fan unit provides dust free operations in plant The machine not only separates oversize and undersize impurities, sticks and stones light impurities hollow and immature seeds but also grades the seed in desired sizes.
- Scalping deck plus two cleaning decks to suit specific process requirement.
- Optionally 3 decks can be provided for grading of materials as required.
- Totally closed cleaner shoe with easily replaceable sieve panels.
- Ball decks provided for efficient sieve cleaning.
- Sturdy tubular frame construction to support the whole cleaner unit.
- Dynamically balanced eccentric drive arrangement ensures vibration free reciprocating motion.
- Feed hopper with material flow control gate.
- PREASPIRATOR with air control to remove light air-borne impurities and dust before feeding on deck.
- Post aspirator with air control to regulate removal of light particles from the final product.
- Large size inspection windows provided on post- aspirator, to facilitate precise air control adjustment while viewing actual working in aspiration channel.
- Aspirated impurities collected in expansion chambers and discharged through screw conveyor.
- Two expansion chambers provided for collection of pre and post aspirated materials separately.
- Aspirated dust collected in cyclone and air discharged through fan.
- Dust collector cyclone & fan unit can be located away from cleaner to suit site condition.